Tirau i-SITE Visitor Centre
Welcome to Tirau
The Tirau i-SITE Visitor Centre is part of a Visitor Information Network with 90 i-SITE’s nationwide. We provide a comprehensive, impartial information and booking service for Tirau and New Zealand for accommodation, activities, attractions and travel bookings:
- Itinerary planning and information
- Free maps, weather & mountain safety information
- Gift Shop and Internet kiosks
- Bookings nationwide for accommodation, transport and activities
- Local information on events, attractions and restaurants
- Public Toilets (accessed from outside the building)
We’re situated close to a variety of popular New Zealand natural attractions.
Tirau is a vibrant little town set in the South Waikato amongst some of New Zealand’s most fertile farmland.
Three main roads pass through this small town which boasts a large variety of unique shops popular with both overseas tourists and passing motorists.
Whatever you’re after, drop in today and ask our friendly team of local travel experts.